We build websites and provide PHP development outsourcing...
... and we do it very well.
- We are trusted by clients from all over the world.
We have worked for clients from the USA, Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic
- We only do what we can do best.
Building websites, developing applications and outsourcing PHP developers.
- We communicate often and are easy to understand.
Listening and asking a lot of questions takes priority over jumping to conclusions or offering generic solutions.
- We focus on your bottom line.
Most of us are hardcore developers, but we are managed by business experts.
- We are professionals.
Over 15 years of experience with IT and a steady growth. This means we know what we're doing. And we do it well.
- Check out our references!
We have three typical clients categorized by their needs:
- A development agency that serves several key clients on long-term contracts. The usual need is for dedicated developers who complement your in-house team in case it’s too costly or resource consuming to hire and retain talents in your area.
- A digital marketing agency that serves various clients and brands. The usual need is to supplement you with front-end and/or back-end developers on a project-based contract, or with dedicated developers for larger marketing angecies.
- A product based company that develops it’s own software. The usual need is to supplement you with various expertise that’s not available in your area on a short-term basis as a project-based contract or on a long-term basis with a dedicated developer.
- Every service we provide is also available as a white label. Read more about outsourcing PHP developers with Kurzor.
Read our latest articles
Less for advanced styling
Less is a tool intended for web styling and it brings about a bunch of interesting features compared to classic CSS.
Read about our approach to development, technologies, methodologies, and what we have learned about the art of producing amazing code since we first started.