We build websites and provide PHP development outsourcing...
... and we do it very well.
- We are trusted by clients from all over the world.
We worked for clients from the USA, Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Germany, Poland and Czech republic
- We do only that what we can do the best.
Building websites, developing applications and outsourcing PHP developers.
- We communicate often and in easy to understand way.
Listening and asking a lot of questions takes priority over jumping to conclusions and offering generic solutions.
- We are focused on your bottom line.
Most of us are hardcore developers, but we are managed by business experts.
- We are professionals.
Over 15 years of experience with IT and steady growth means we know what we're doing. And we do it well.
- Check out our references!
We have three typical clients based on their needs:
- A development agency that services several important clients on long term contracts. The usual need is for dedicated developers who complement your inhouse team in case when it’s too costly or resource consuming to hire and retain talents in your area.
- A digital marketing agency that services various clients and brands. The usual need is to supplement you with either or both front end and back end developers on a project based contract, or with dedicated developers for larger marketing angecies.
- A product based company that develops it’s own software. The usual need is to supplement you with various expertise that’s not available in your area on a short term basis as a project based contract or on a long term basis with a dedicated developer.
- Every service we provide is also available as a white label. Read more about outsourcing PHP developers with Kurzor.
Read our latest articles
Read about our approach to development, technologies, methodologies, and what we have learned about the art of producing amazing code since we first started.
Guide to outsourcing
Read an introduction to the world of development outsourcing. Learn about possbile benefits, risks and factors influencing your decison whether to outsource or keep it inhouse.