That's why I decided to publish my piece called Understanding what Core Web Vitals means on medium.com. In it, I focus on the following topics:
- What is Core Web Vitals - obviously hard to continue without explaining the biggest question first.
- The scores - how to interpret the CWV as performance results.
- LCP, FID, CLS - the 3 CWV criteria into more depth, with a special focus on the potential optimizations.
- What are the benefits - in other words, why should you care?
- How to check the CWV - an illustrated how-to for beginners, using real-world tools.
Feel free to check the full article.